Type2Phone: Virtual Bluetooth Keyboard
Type2Phone lets you use your Mac as Bluetooth keyboard to your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV.
Type on your full-sized keyboard. The text will appear on your iOS device.
Prepare text on your Mac and then paste it to your mobile device.
- Use your Mac as a keyboard to type SMS text messages at full speed
- Send tweets. Update your Facebook status. Chat. With the comfort of a full keyboard
- Reply to emails on accounts configured only on your iPhone
- Paste addresses, passwords, etc. from your Mac to your iPhone
- Use AppleScript to automate text input to your iPhone
- Mac with Bluetooth enabled
- Mac OS X 10.6.6
- iPhone (3GS or later), iPad (all models), iPod touch (3rd generation or later). iOS 3.2 or later
- Apple TV with software version 5.2 (January 2013) or later
Supported iOS keyboard layouts
- U.S American
- Canadian English
- Canadian French
- Czech, Czech QWERTY
- Japanese QWERTY
- Polish, Polish Pro
- Serbian, Serbian Latin
- Slovak, Slovak QWERTY
- Swiss French, Swiss German
- Turkish, Turkish QWERTY
Mac App Store US: 4.6/5 based on 429 customer reviews
Perfect Companion to iPhone
dawnmchicago @ Mac App Store
basseltx @ Mac App Store
Great app. Worth buying
THNKFL2B @ Mac App Store
Even works with new Apple TV update!
tedsvo @ Mac App Store
Must have tool for use with Apple TV
JRDallas @ Mac App Store
Dawson Toth @ Mac App Store
mor_apple @ Mac App Store DE
Best bluetooth keyboard for iPhone
popyard @ Mac App Store
Subscribe to our mailing list
Houdah Software Announcements is a low traffic mailing list with product news and special offers.