Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
Keyboard shortcuts help you work efficiently. Add keyboard shortcuts to common tasks. Use shortcuts that are easy to reach and easy to remember. Get your work done faster.
Use CustomShortcuts to add keyboard shortcuts to menu items in most Mac applications.
- Assign custom keyboard shortcuts to Mac menu items
- Auto-completion helps you navigate menu hierarchies
- It makes sure you get menu titles exactly right
- CustomShortcuts checks for ambiguous menu items
- Copy & paste shortcuts between applications
Most Mac applications support user-defined keyboard shortcuts. CustomShortcuts makes it easy to add your own shortcuts.
Works With CheatSheet
CheatSheet from our friends at Media Atelier lists all active shortcuts of the current application.
CustomShortcuts works with CheatSheet. Customize keyboard shortcuts right from your cheat sheet.
CustomShortcuts 1.0 requires macOS 10.13 or later.
It is fully compatible with macOS 11.0 Big Sur.