HoudahGPS: Download and Convert GPS Track Logs
HoudahGPS — not to be confused with HoudahGeo — is an easy-to-use tool to download and convert GPS track logs.
- HoudahGPS can transfer track logs from a wide variety of GPS devices
- HoudahGPS can convert track log files from various formats to GPX, NMEA and KML
Possible uses of HoudahGPS include:
- Download track log files for use with the photo geotagging application HoudahGeo
- Archive track log files in standard GPX format
- Convert track logs to KML for viewing in Google Earth
HoudahGPS is a free download. It is powered by GPSBabel and other open source projects.
If you like HoudahGPS, please support these projects.
Please understand that we cannot possibly test HoudahGPS with all GPS devices. Some devices may need additional drivers for connection via USB. Check with the manufacturer of your device. Driver requirements are determined by the USB chip used in the device.
Common choices are:
We appreciate the hard work done by the contributors to the GPSBabel project and hope to do our share by providing this simplified interface to the excellent GPSBabel tool. Please show your support by donating to the GPSBabel project.
HoudahGeo: Photo Geotagging Solution
HoudahGeo is our photo geocoding and geotagging application for Mac. Use HoudahGeo “pin” your photos to the locations where they were taken.
HoudahGeo works with Apple Photos, iPhoto, Aperture and Adobe Lightroom Classic. It writes industry standard EXIF, XMP and IPTC tags to JPEG and RAW images without recompression or loss of quality.